Redormin – Ze 91019
What is sleep?
Sleep is a natural recurrent state of rest for the body and mind. During sleep the consciousness is completely or partially lost and the responsiveness to external stimuli is decreased. Sleep is vital since it allows the whole organism to recover. During this time growth and the rejuvenation of the immune, nervous, skeletal and muscular systems take place. Meanwhile, the brain is processing memories and information.
Adenosine and melatonin mediated effects
Redormin – For a natural sleep
Treatment of sleep disorders such as difficulties in falling asleep, staying asleep, as well as restless sleep.
Special extract Ze 91019
The fixed combination of valerian and hop dry extracts Ze 91019 consists of valerian dry extract Ze 911 and hop dry extract Ze 919. For the preparation of Ze 91019, only subterranean organs including the rhizome, roots and stolons of Valeriana officinalis L. and dried inflorescences of the female plant of Humulus lupulus L. are used.
Zeller controls the supply chain from the herbal substance to the finished product. The Valeriana officialis L. and Humulus lupulus L. used for Ze 91019 are produced according to the standards of Good Agricultural and Collection Practice (GACP). Every batch of raw material is tested on microbiological quality, pesticides and mycotoxins. The range of testing is state of the art for this type of herbal substance.
Evidence-based phyto therapy – Key studies
- Redormin significantly reduces the sleep latency as well as the total awake time per night and improves the sleep architecture.
- No abuse potential, no “hangover” or cognitive impairment, not habit forming
- With its excellent tolerability and a safety profile and without any addictive potential, Redormin is particularly well suited for long term therapies
- There is no evidence of drug-drug interactions with Redormin
- Redormin complies with the requirements for well-established medical use of the European Medicines Agency Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC)